Client Communications Coordinators are Here for You
Do you ever wish you had a personal assistant to help you with day-to-day activities, remind you of what you need to do, and stay one step ahead of you? At Kingsbery CPAs, the Client Communications Coordinators (CCCs) act as our clients’ personal assistants for communicating with our team. They are non-tax team members who wear many hats to accomplish tasks for the firm and our clients. Kingbery CPAs currently have four CCCs – Alanna Savor, Emily Rivers, Jasmin Loupee, and Jennifer Pundzak. Each CCC is assigned to a specific group of clients.
Their main role is to be the first line of defense for all communications with the Kingsbery CPAs team. The CCCs are trained to handle document requests or questions (both general and tax related). Any requests that require a tax team member’s attention get directed to them and tracked until they are complete. We have found this is the most efficient way to handle the influx of client information and found that clients receive a faster response when a CCC is involved.
In addition, CCCs coordinate with our clients and tax team members to send and request important tax information needed for tax return preparation and filing. Most information requests and follow-ups are sent by the. While they have have limited tax knowledge, they are able to advocate for clients who may also have limited tax knowledge. We understand that tax season can be a stressful time for clients too and want to do what we can to ease the burden. We have found that if an email draft is too technical for the CCCs, it is most likely too complicated for the average client. The CCCs are able to catch these emails before they get sent to clients and help the Kingsbery CPAs tax team understand which parts might be too complicated. The CCCs are also responsible for producing client-ready tax documents, which include tax return documents and prior year K-1 packets.
A few ways you can help your team are:
- Including the entire team on any emails. The fastest way to get a response is to email your Project Manager and CCC
- Use the most recent Sharefile link provided by your CCC
- Carefully read through any emails marked important. These emails typically have information about upcoming deadlines.
- Send all tax information prior to our deadlines. This will help ensure the tax team is able to work on and complete the tax return in advance of tax filing deadlines. This will help reduce the stress and pressure for everyone.
- It is our firm’s policy to begin working on tax returns in the order in which full information is received, so sending all your information as soon as it becomes available will help your team complete your return in a timely manner.
The CCCs are on your side when it comes to all things tax. We want to make your experience as stress-free as possible!
To learn more about this topic contact Kingsbery CPAs today.